A PI Newswire Year in Review: Eleven Categories, 11 Top Stories of 2011

  • PI Newswire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2012
      Esteemed colleagues and friends. Happy New Year!

      PI Newswire has compiled our "eleven by 11" lists for 2011. It's a jammed
      packed list of the best 121 of our most popular 2100 posts aggregated
      between January 1, 2011 & December 31, 2011 broken down into 11 categories.
      We'd like to sincerely thank our over 40K subscribers, numerous partners and
      sponsors for another great year. We look forward to serving you in 2012.

      Top 11 Private Investigator, Private Detective & Private Eye Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/sO4qqE

      Top 11 Bail Bondsman, Bounty Hunter and Fugitive Recovery Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/tEzNQR

      Top 11 Infidelity, Adultery, Cheating Spouse and Relationship Stories of
      2011
      http://bit.ly/sOIwTH

      Top 11 Process Server, Legal Service Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/rVMtqE

      Top 11 Security, Loss Prevention, Personal and Executive Protection Stories
      of 2011
      http://bit.ly/tYd1CF

      Top 11 Surveillance, Countersurveillance and TSCM Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/snIpRz

      Top 11 GPS Tracking, Geotagging and Electronic Monitoring Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/rIkCde

      Top 11 Cybersecurity and Cybercrime Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/thUI9O

      Top 11 Crime, Law Enforcement & Policing Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/rC8SA3

      Top 11 Privacy, Data Protection and Breach Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/rHkhcL

      Top 11 Smartphone & Mobile Phone Security Stories of 2011
      http://bit.ly/u9ZoFw

      J. Ryan Winter | CanadianPI
      Managing Director | Lead Investigator
      SK PI Lic.#: 5627 Agency Lic.#: PD 336

      1.306.352.3533 Direct Line
      1.877.777.3533 Toll Free
      1.306.536.0158 Mobile & Messaging
      1.306.352.3534 Facsimile

      Telematics-Online Research & Investigation | PI Newswire
      Suite 427, 4246 Albert Street, Regina, SK Canada S4S 3R9
      http://www.telematics-online.com | http://www.pinewswire.net

      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/canadianpi
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/telematicsonline |
      http://www.facebook.com/pinewswire