Re: [infoguys-list] KPDA MEETING

  • Harry Morter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2000
      YOU  HAVE A VIRUS

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 10:12 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] KPDA MEETING

      We are having a very interesting meeting Next Wednesday, June 21, at 7:00 p.m. at the Broadview Hotel, Downtown Wichita, KS. Featuring two very interesting individuals on
      The Private Investigator and Workers Compensation Fraud.
      Kansas Chairperson of the KS Chamber of Commerce, Gary Mason and an attorney who specializes in Workers Comp Fraud and also member of the Kansas Chamber of Commerce.  This will be a question and answer type of meeting.  Please come and welcome these two outstanding gentlemen to our meeting.
      Let me know if you can make it.  Reply in the Subject line "RSVP" so I will know its a reply to the meeting.  Or call at 1-800-386-2113.

    • skipchasers@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2000
        Who is writing, "YOU HAVE A VIRUS" at the top of these posts?
      • ladypi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2000
          Not me but if anyone knows, let me know. I read that and my heart dropped.

          I think it is sick cruel prank.

          BJ Morgan
          Lady Private Investigator
          Matechecks by I.P.S. Investigations
          http://www.matechecks.com
          (865) 380-1500 Free consultation via email
          ladypi@...
          "Lead Us Not Into Temptation, & Deliver Us From Email."