Marathon FL Keys

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
      We r seeking an assist from a colleague in the FL Keys, in the Marathon
      area. Please contact Gil off list if interested. Assignment will likely be
      comprised of surveillance and research.

      Thank you

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

    • Sean Mulholland
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
        Gil

        If you do not find a 'Keys' investigator, I have members of my staff who reside in South Florida who can handle the assignment.

        Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
        Mulholland Investigation Inc
        221 East Adams Street
        Jacksonville, Florida 32202
        904 354 7989
        sean@...
        Assign a Case
        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
        Thank you.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2011
          You might want to send a request to FALI and they could place your request on their email group.

          Ronald R. DeCaro
          INTEGRATED INSURANCE INVESTIGATIONS
          California License No. PI21993
          PO Box 888 - Mira Loma - CA 91752-0888
          Phone (951) 360-8880 Fax (951) 360-5957

          PICA - President-Elect 2012
          "If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail" Winston Churchill