Need Corporate Records

  • Email - Gailey Associates, Inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      Greetings,

      I need complete corporation files pulled from the appropriate government
      office in the following states:

      - Oregon
      - Illinois
      - Kansas
      - Connecticut

      I have all corporation information and Corporate ID numbers. All we need if
      the info requested, copied and sent to my office. Please provide me with
      the flat rate cost (plus copy expense) and turn around time.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI
      Vice President

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      O: 714-622-1900
      F: 714-622-1919
      C: 714-448-9767
      JHodson@...

      <http://www.gaileyassociates.com/> www.GaileyAssociates.com

      Chair - C.A.L.I. Unlicensed Practices Committee

      Board Member - Orange County Crime Stoppers

      <http://www.facebook.com/Orange.County.California.Private.Investigator>
      <http://twitter.com/GaileyAssoc>
      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/justinhodson>

      CA PI 16429

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary