Services

  • armadillo@nxus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2000
      Mr. Connors,
      I do not publish a price list because of the type of work I primarily do.
      Most of the research we do involving Florida records cost between ten and
      thirty dollars. I will be happy to provide you with a set price for any
      service or investigation you need.
      As to my background, I have been in the investigations field since 1978 and
      have been licensed by the state since 1985. I have an extensive background
      in a variety of types of investigations. My specialty is in the fields of
      location and aircraft related investigations. I have two other
      investigators on staff. They both have a minimum of ten years experience.
      They primarily do research at various government agencies and do internet
      and computer research.

      Thanks
      Burt

      Burt Hodge CFE, FCI