Dallas/FortWorthTexas Domestic Assistance Needed Friday to Saturday 12/9-12/10

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
       Good evening colleagues,

      I am requesting assistance in The Dallas Texas or Forth Worth Texas area.  I have a high profile Infidelity case and I am in need of a Investigator who specializes in Domestic Surveillance.  I need a 2 person team for Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday this week.  Please contact off list for details.

      Warmest regards,
      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825
      Bethel, CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax:  203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT Lic. #A-2192, NCISS, NAIS
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE!
      WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

       All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s).  The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information.  If you are not the intended party, please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and attachments within.