Need a quote for a 2-day surveillance near University of Colorado

  • Counter Intelligence Services
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      Good afternoon Group:

      We have a surveillance coming up in Colorado and I need to get a quote
      for a two (2) day surveillance near the University of Colorado. Please
      contact me off list with the total costs, experience…etc.

      I am currently unsure into the exact dates but we can work with you on
      that.

      Thanks in advanced for your assistance,

      Darren L. Epstein, PI

      Counter Intelligence Services

      ( :(800) 757-P-EYE®

      *: Darren@...
      <mailto:Darren@...>

      This electronic message transmission contains information from the
      corporate offices of Counter Intelligence Services® that may be
      confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
      use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
      recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
      the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
      this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone
      (800) 757-P-EYEâ (7393) or by electronic mail
      Info@... <mailto:Info@...>
      immediately, thank you.