Service of Process Oneonta, NY

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      I have a Summons & Complaint to be served on Grand St. It can be served to
      anyone of reasonable age at the residence. I will need a notarized
      affidavit of service. If interested please e-mail me with your price and tat. This
      is not a rush. Thank you.
      Marty

      Martin Lichtig
      Private Investigator/Process Server
      P. O. Box 525
      Shrub Oak, NY 10588
      914-420-3737
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...