Re: [infoguys-list] info

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2000
      Denny,
      Thanx for your interest in my company, if you'll send me your fax # and or
      your mailing add; I'll send you a list of my services and fees. Thanx again
      for your consideration.
      Rick Suttles
      ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
      Springfield, Mo.
      phone/fax (417) 831-7778
      e-mail rsuttles@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2000
        My Address is : Connors Polygraph & INvestigative Services
        P/O Box 690744 Orlando, Fl. 32819 My Phone is 407-345-8410
        I will be looking forward to your price list of services

        thanks
        Denny Connors M.S.