New Developments from LinkedIn Credit and Collections

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Good morning,

      I hope that many of you had a great Thanksgiving holiday weekend. As we
      enter the holiday season we much consider our business plans for 2012.
      What are they? A new collection agency, a skip team for your company?
      What ever your needs we can help you achieve them. Call             954-722-0473       for assistance.

      Please have a safe, happy and healthy holiday season.

      My resume is still at http://sbtresume.weebly.com

      We are up to 14,104 partner/members. Unbelievable to have thought that 4
      years ago when i started the Credit and Collections group and no one
      could post it would have grown as much as it has. Your participation and
      your posts are greatly appreciated.

      Are you looking to escape the cold weather during the winter months?
      Think about a working vacation in South Florida and booking a skiptrace
      training seminar. Some food for thought. If so please call
      SkiptraceConsultants at             954-722-0473

      I would to take a moment to welcome a commercial collection agency to the Vendor Recommendations group at http://creditandcollectionsvendorrecommendations.weebly.com/

      The company is The Firm at http://www.thefirm.me/index.html. This is a fine organization and I suggest you take the time to visit with them. Please show them a proper welcome.

      We are still averaging 1000 hits per week to the website and for $49.95 you can have the additional exposure as well.

      The POE Locator is going strong. More and more companies are coming on
      board every day. They are very successful at developing new place of
      employment information. Please check out http://thepoelocator.weebly.com

      The Debt Collection Connection is seeking agencies that are able to work
      out of stat accounts. Healthcare and consumer paper. Large agencies
      with 100 FTE's would be helpful. You must be nationally licensed.
      Please visit http://thedebtcollectionconnection.weebly.com/

      Background Searches anyone? http://rzdbackgroundsearches.weebly.com/index.html

      Are you keeping up with the SkiptraceConsultant's Blog?
      http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      What about basic Skiptracing? http://www.skiptraceconsultants.com

      Thank you,

      Steve Taylor