Off Topic Request

  • David Oncale
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
      Fellow Investigators, this is a totally off topic request, so delete now if
      you wish.

      My wife, Sherry, is on a reality TV show, America's Favorite Trail Horse.
      Her and her horse, Tuff Rockin Tivio, which she raised and trained, are in
      Episode 10, which airs tonight at 5 PM Pacific on HRTV (Dish 404) or streams
      online at www.actha.tv. Like American Idol, she needs America to vote, so I
      am shamelessly asking for a few moments of your time to cast a vote for her.
      You can vote any time AFTER the show airs, so from 6PM pacific tonight until
      6 PM Thursday. In addition to the title of America's Favorite Trail Horse,
      presented by the American Competitive Trail Horse Association, there is a
      cash prize of $25,000 and other prizes. If you are actually interested in
      watching the whole episode, it starts at 5PM on www.actha.tv. A photo of my
      wife and her horse is below. Again, I thank you in advance for your time and
      effort!

      I thank you for this interruption into your regularly scheduled e-mail list
      topics.

      David Oncale
      California PI 18933

      DJ Oncale & Associates Investigations

      Equine Theft Investigations

      23150 Eastside Road, Willits, Ca. 95490

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
        Dave -

        She was quite good. Her horse is gorgeous. I just spread the word to a
        large group of friends.

        Good luck.

        ________________________

      • David Oncale
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
          Thank you, she is very proud, raised her here!

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2011
            she looks great, voted......... good luck ...

            Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
            The Looking Glass, LLC
            Phoenix, AZ 85060
            AZ License #1597140 & 1597141