To all veterans everywhere

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      With today being the 236th birthday of the United States Marine Corps and
      tomorrow being Veterans' Day, I thought this appropriate.

      I hope this sweeps our country and gets sung in all our schools. The music
      teacher wrote the song and had all the third graders sing. Enjoy -- great
      message.

      From the third graders of Tussing Elementary, Colonial Heights, Virginia.

      Click your mouse on the link below:

      _Tussing Elementary_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5pfBUUZNbFM)