CA Reg. Needed

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011
      Good afternoon,

      I have a client who is requesting a ownership to a vehicle with CA reg.  I have the Reg.  I am looking for ownership.

      If you are able to assist, please send me a email privately.

      Warmest regards

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box 825 Bethel,CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT PI Lic. #A-2192
      NCISS,NAIS,NAPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party,please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and all attachments.