Rush Surveillance Nashville TN Fri and Sat evenings

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      We are seeking assist in covering a surveillance tomorrow Fri and Sat
      evenings in Nashville TN area. Please respond off list if available and
      interested.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.