Re: [infoguys-list] Re: New Post On Lisa Irwin Case: Sue DON'T READ!

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
      Rick -

      Although it is true that your first post was a little tamer, the first post
      referenced a writing truly void of anything other than pure stupidity for
      butting in to begin with. Now, however, the perpetrator is showing his
      ignorance and is deserving of a "writ of reprisal". LOL

      It's obvious he doesn't have a clue as to "attorney advisements".

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/31/2011 10:50:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      Dear "Mom",

      Why, I just don't know when you are going to reward me with a compliment,
      and when you are going to admonish me with an insult! I am so confused. I
      think we need to seek family counseling.... LMAO!

      Maybe you are right, Sue.. But I thought the first post I made was a lot
      more "tame", than this last post.. Personally speaking, I think he should
      just keep his mouth shut, or as Bob Hrodey says and I am so fond of seeing in
      writing "he should just have a nice, hot cup of STFU". It actually might
      serve him better...

      God! I just love some of the phrases that Bob Hrodey comes up with!

      Happy Halloween, Sue! And Bob, Bill, and Chuck!

      Ricky Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124

      Director of Operations: Ricky Gurley
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Website
      (1) _http://www.rmriinc.com_ (http://www.rmriinc.com/)

      RMRI, Inc. Blog
      (1) _http://rmriinc.wordpress.com/_ (http://rmriinc.wordpress.com/)

      --- In _infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com_

      (mailto:infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com) ) , "TSCM/SO Group" <MitchD@> wrote:

      > > I'd love to interview the mom and dad.....w no attys present...in a
      > fruitful
      > > manner...
      > >

      > > Mitch Davis
      > >
      > > TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      > >
      > > 20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      > >
      > > Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      > >
      > > 615.251.0441
      > >
      > > Fax 615.523.0300
      > >
      > > www.tscmusa.com
      > >

      > > ***********************************
      > >
      > > "Maintaining a higher degree of excellence"

      > > This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
      > > which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
      > > confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
      > reader
      > > of this message is not the intended recipient or agent responsible for
      > > delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified
      > > that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
      > > prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in
      error,
      > > please delete it from your system without copying it and notify the
      > sender
      > > by reply e-mail so that the email address record can be corrected.
      Thank
      > > you.

    • RickyG
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
        Ya know Sue, you are always welcomed to post on that blog and give your insights into this case, if you want to.

        You, Chuck, Bill, Bob, John, and Brian will always have your posts approved there, if you want to add a comment; unless you are too hard on me, that is... LOL.

        Ricky B. Gurley.