Re: [infoguys-list] Fwd: failure notice

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2011
      Bob -

      You're funny. However, it really messes up a thread. A few emails past
      this one, I received an email via infoguys that also was sent on the 18th.
      So, the other one couldn't be sent and was rejected and the one received
      hung out in the same yahoo LIMBO but was able to be disseminated. If you
      read the header, you can confirm when it was mailed. Now, to me, that's funny
      !!!!

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/30/2011 2:24:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      rth@... writes:

      On 10/30/2011 1:38 PM, _suesarkis@..._ (mailto:suesarkis@...)
      wrote:
      > t been visible over at the group site. I replied that it was not.
      >
      > There must be a yahoogroups Limbo out there somewhere as I finally
      received
      > the rejection notice some 12 days later. I really share this so that
      > everyone realizes these things do happen so that you don't beat up on the
      > moderators when they inform you that a message is nowhere to be found.

      *Hmmmph! This is just bull***t! For the money we pay for this service
      from Yahoogroups and Googlegroups I think we should demand better service.

      I mean, WTF? Look at those Occupy Clowns, we need to assert ourselves
      and if we're going to get something for nothing, we should at least
      demand that it's PERFECT!

      Get with it people. Take to internet, camp there, and make dumb-ass
      demands!

      Make it known to all that we're tired of mediocre freebies and that we
      demand to be treated right! To achieve the same level of credence
      enjoyed by the Occupy folks (or is that f*c*s?) we need to go out and
      fill our ranks with folks who don't even use the internet. Yeah, that's
      the ticket.

      (/sillymode)
      *
      --
      Enjoy,

      /Bob/
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      NAPPS
      Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
      Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
      337-4638 Fax
      email: _inquiry@..._ (mailto:inquiry@...) or
      _rth@..._ (mailto:rth@...)
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063