Re: [infoguys-list] Property search

  • Charlotte freemon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
      Thanx Roy for your response.....I do have a JVC DV 8mm 100x
      palmcorder...looks like the canon but without the zeiss lens....and 35mm
      nikon ( sounds as though this is outdated), with white van ( cargo, no
      windows though) ....
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
        ya lie yer butt off
      • snaf001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
          In a message dated 6/12/00 8:40:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, misspr@...
          writes:

          << Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
          suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??

          ya have a good story with cover in place