Dodge City KS

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      We need an address checked in Dodge City KS in an attempt to locate a
      vehicle and or individual that has allegedly moved there and is staying with
      someone at said address. Would also need some video surveillance if we can
      find same.

      Please respond off list if interested.

      Thank you
      Gil
      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.