Re: [infoguys-list] Property search

  • Roy Niles
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13 1:32 AM
      Use Sony DV camcorder with night shot and video IR light. Old van, tints or
      curtains. Carry whatever defensive weapons are legal - jack handle, pepper
      spray, etc., but best thing is to walk, run, or drive off in a hurry. The
      client didn't hire you to fight, even if you win.

      >From: "Charlotte freemon" <misspr@...>
      >To: <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Property search
      >Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:38:54 -0700
      >
      >Can anyone describe what type equipment they recommend when doing
      >surveillance?? Do you prefer 8mm video, 35mm with 400 lens, shutter speed
      >settings , night vision photography.....for domestics and surveillance and
      >workmans comp. fraud..
      >
      >Type vehicle....blue car with tints, Van, pickup???
      >
      >Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
      >suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??

    • Charlotte freemon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13 7:05 AM
        Thanx Roy for your response.....I do have a JVC DV 8mm 100x
        palmcorder...looks like the canon but without the zeiss lens....and 35mm
        nikon ( sounds as though this is outdated), with white van ( cargo, no
        windows though) ....

        be@...</a><br/>

      • snaf001@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13 12:04 PM
          ya lie yer butt off
        • snaf001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13 12:04 PM
            In a message dated 6/12/00 8:40:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, misspr@...
            writes:

            << Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
            suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??

            ya have a good story with cover in place