Rental car data info

  • TSCM/SO Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Heres a good one:

      Need to know if anyone has a master list of contact info, for insurance
      claims dept at major rental car agencies,kind of like a list of contact info
      for legal dept folks w cell carriers?

      I need to find a vehicle that was in an accident that sustained major
      damage that came from a rental co.This is the only way I can find it.

      Not interested in personal injury claims,HR, or legal dept,I need the go to
      that maintains data on vehicles taken out of service due to physical damage

      Thanks in advance!

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208