Re: [infoguys-list] This Is The Kind Of Unlicensed Activity That Needs To Be Prosecuted

  • Lucia Frigerio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      only takes one idiot like this to make the rest of us look bad and cause distrust.

      Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
      The Looking Glass, LLC
      Phoenix, AZ 85060
      AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
      phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
      www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
      Member of Investigators of America

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
        Aside of the seriousness of the story, is anyone else somewhat shocked by
        the fees this individual was able to secure, $42,000 to locate someone???

        David Buchholzer

        D.L.B. & Associates Investigations

        148 Barberry Drive

        Cleveland, OH 44017

        PH (440) 260-7567

        FAX (440) 260-7568

        www.dlb-invest.com

        info@...

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
          Dave,

          No, I am not shocked about the fees she was able to obtain. If she were licensed, and she actually did the work to locate the person, I'd say "good on her".

          I think what we do is WAY "undervalued" thanks to a few "dipstick P.I.'s" that are not confident enough in what they do to charge the appropriate fees for their work. That is probably why many P.I.'s make about as much as a Factory Worker. And that "under-confidence" comes from somewhere; probably from the fact that these P.I.'s that I am referring to know they are about as worthless as a garbage bag full of crap!

          Now, before someone gets too "riled", I am not talking about every P.I. that charges a little less than the next P.I. I am talking about some very specific "cases" here.... I may not have articulated that as well as I'd like to be able to; but Dale Dorning can probably articulate it a lot better. he and I have had this talk, and I think he agrees with me. By the way, Dale is one heck of a good P.I. that has his stuff together and offers excellent service to his clients; while I am mentioning his name.

          Dale, feel free to speak up if you want to, you'd probably be able to communicate what I am trying to say here better than I can and not "piss as many people off" as I often tend to do...

          Ricky B. Gurley.

          RMRI, Inc.
          http://www.rmriinc.com