Re: [infoguys-list] Property search

  • Charlotte freemon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
      Can anyone describe what type equipment they recommend when doing
      surveillance?? Do you prefer 8mm video, 35mm with 400 lens, shutter speed
      settings , night vision photography.....for domestics and surveillance and
      workmans comp. fraud..

      Type vehicle....blue car with tints, Van, pickup???

      Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
      suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??
    • Roy Niles
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
        Use Sony DV camcorder with night shot and video IR light. Old van, tints or
        curtains. Carry whatever defensive weapons are legal - jack handle, pepper
        spray, etc., but best thing is to walk, run, or drive off in a hurry. The
        client didn't hire you to fight, even if you win.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
          Thanx Roy for your response.....I do have a JVC DV 8mm 100x
          palmcorder...looks like the canon but without the zeiss lens....and 35mm
          nikon ( sounds as though this is outdated), with white van ( cargo, no
          windows though) ....

          be@...</a><br/>

        • snaf001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
            ya lie yer butt off
          • snaf001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
              In a message dated 6/12/00 8:40:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, misspr@...
              writes:

              << Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
              suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??

              ya have a good story with cover in place