Re: [infoguys-list] IRB Fees

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      Needless to say, that defies logic. They should be charging a minimum fee
      in the months you don't use the service and waive the fees as long as the
      services are used. As much of a rip-off that I believe it is, I can even
      understand if they charged you a $15 service fee for any month you didn't use
      a minimum of $15 in services.

      On the other hand, I was just thinking today while at the market about how
      I used to pay 5 cents for a pound of potatoes and 4 cents for bananas and
      now they are $1.50/lb and $0.79/lb respectively. UGH !!!!

      Sue

      In a message dated 10/4/2011 11:11:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      gregmartinez@... writes:

      IRB "usage" fee of 15.00 is for each month in which you use the service. If
      you do not use IRB in a particular month then no fee. I had a few months
      this year in which I did not use IRB at all, so no fee. September I used it
      a bit, so yes they also tacked on the $15.00 usage fee on top of the
      searches. This is one of the few negatives on IRB, they should drop this usage
      fee.

      Greg.

      "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
      [John 8:32 - KJV]

      ------------------------------
      Gregory A. Martinez
      Private Investigator
      169 Commack Rd,
      Suite H-209,
      Commack, NY 11725

      Tel. 631-543-1909

      _http://web.me.com/gregmartinez_ (http://web.me.com/gregmartinez)

      NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

      On Oct 4, 2011, at 9:21 PM, TSCM/SO Group wrote:

      > I just saw a 15.00 maintenance fee on my irb bill did I miss something?
      Even