Re: [infoguys-list] IRB Fees

  • Terry Sweet - Skipmax
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      Switch to www.skipmax.com, same reports at 25 cents, and no monthly fees at all...

      Terry Sweet
      COO
      National Data Research Inc.
      support@...
      www.skipmax.com

      The New Age of Searching

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: TSCM/SO Group
      To: thepigroup@yahoogroups.com ; tracer@yahoogroups.com ; infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 9:21 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] IRB Fees

      I just saw a 15.00 maintenance fee on my irb bill did I miss something? Even
      if I had more than 50.00 in usage in one month???

      Doesn't make sense 180.00 a year to maintain something.....

      Any ideas are welcome

      Mitch Davis

      TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.

      20 Music Square West,Suite 208

      Nashville, TN. 37203 USA

      615.251.0441

      Fax 615.523.0300

      www.tscmusa.com

    • Gregory Martinez
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
        IRB "usage" fee of 15.00 is for each month in which you use the service. If you do not use IRB in a particular month then no fee. I had a few months this year in which I did not use IRB at all, so no fee. September I used it a bit, so yes they also tacked on the $15.00 usage fee on top of the searches. This is one of the few negatives on IRB, they should drop this usage fee.

        Greg.

        "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
        [John 8:32 - KJV]

        ------------------------------
        Gregory A. Martinez
        Private Investigator
        169 Commack Rd,
        Suite H-209,
        Commack, NY 11725

        Tel. 631-543-1909

        http://web.me.com/gregmartinez

        NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
          Needless to say, that defies logic. They should be charging a minimum fee
          in the months you don't use the service and waive the fees as long as the
          services are used. As much of a rip-off that I believe it is, I can even
          understand if they charged you a $15 service fee for any month you didn't use
          a minimum of $15 in services.

          On the other hand, I was just thinking today while at the market about how
          I used to pay 5 cents for a pound of potatoes and 4 cents for bananas and
          now they are $1.50/lb and $0.79/lb respectively. UGH !!!!

          Sue

          _http://web.me.com/gregmartinez_ (http://web.me.com/gregmartinez)