Re: [infoguys-list] IRB Fees

  • Marty
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
      I saw that as well on my bill. To my knowledge their new competition TLO doesn't charge a fee of this kind. I don't like this at all!!!

      Martin.A (Marty) Battles, LPI.
      Tactical Private Investigations
      PO BOX 12457
      Lake Charles , La 70612
      Office: 1-800-779-4893
      337-855-6470
      Fax: 337-855-0168
      "Louisiana's Premiere Investigative Firm Since 1990!
      www.louisianaprivateeye.com

      Co Founder of the Louisiana Professional Process Servers
      Association( L.P.P.S.A)
      Founded 2011.

      On Oct 4, 2011, at 8:21 PM, "TSCM/SO Group" <MitchD@...> wrote:

      > I just saw a 15.00 maintenance fee on my irb bill did I miss something? Even
      > if I had more than 50.00 in usage in one month???
      >
      > Doesn't make sense 180.00 a year to maintain something.....
      >
      > Any ideas are welcome
      >
      > Mitch Davis
      >
      > TSCM/Special Operations Group Inc.
      >
      > 20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      >
      > Nashville, TN. 37203 USA
      >
      > 615.251.0441
      >
      > Fax 615.523.0300
      >
      > www.tscmusa.com

    • Terry Sweet - Skipmax
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
        Switch to www.skipmax.com, same reports at 25 cents, and no monthly fees at all...

        Terry Sweet
        COO
        National Data Research Inc.
        support@...
        www.skipmax.com

        The New Age of Searching

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
          IRB "usage" fee of 15.00 is for each month in which you use the service. If you do not use IRB in a particular month then no fee. I had a few months this year in which I did not use IRB at all, so no fee. September I used it a bit, so yes they also tacked on the $15.00 usage fee on top of the searches. This is one of the few negatives on IRB, they should drop this usage fee.

          Greg.

          "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
          [John 8:32 - KJV]

          ------------------------------
          Gregory A. Martinez
          Private Investigator
          169 Commack Rd,
          Suite H-209,
          Commack, NY 11725

          Tel. 631-543-1909

          http://web.me.com/gregmartinez

          NYS PI lD#: 11000157180

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2011
            Needless to say, that defies logic. They should be charging a minimum fee
            in the months you don't use the service and waive the fees as long as the
            services are used. As much of a rip-off that I believe it is, I can even
            understand if they charged you a $15 service fee for any month you didn't use
            a minimum of $15 in services.

            On the other hand, I was just thinking today while at the market about how
            I used to pay 5 cents for a pound of potatoes and 4 cents for bananas and
            now they are $1.50/lb and $0.79/lb respectively. UGH !!!!

            Sue

            _http://web.me.com/gregmartinez_ (http://web.me.com/gregmartinez)