Re: [infoguys-list] Property search

  • trtravellorr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
      I am in the business of judgment recovery and often have to do skiptracing
      and property searches. Email me at Globalrecov@... I'm sure I can
      help

      Sincerely,
      Brian Brown
      Global Asset Recovery Services
    • Charlotte freemon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2000
        Can anyone describe what type equipment they recommend when doing
        surveillance?? Do you prefer 8mm video, 35mm with 400 lens, shutter speed
        settings , night vision photography.....for domestics and surveillance and
        workmans comp. fraud..

        Type vehicle....blue car with tints, Van, pickup???

        Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
        suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??
      • Roy Niles
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
          Use Sony DV camcorder with night shot and video IR light. Old van, tints or
          curtains. Carry whatever defensive weapons are legal - jack handle, pepper
          spray, etc., but best thing is to walk, run, or drive off in a hurry. The
          client didn't hire you to fight, even if you win.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
            Thanx Roy for your response.....I do have a JVC DV 8mm 100x
            palmcorder...looks like the canon but without the zeiss lens....and 35mm
            nikon ( sounds as though this is outdated), with white van ( cargo, no
            windows though) ....

            be@...</a><br/>

          • snaf001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
              ya lie yer butt off
            • snaf001@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 13, 2000
                In a message dated 6/12/00 8:40:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, misspr@...
                writes:

                << Has anyone experienced any altercations with surveillance and what do you
                suggest in a sitiuation of this sort??

                ya have a good story with cover in place