Dearborn Heights, MI - Service of Process - Matrimonial

  • Brian Clukies
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
      Please email me at bncpi@... with cost and TAT for personal delivery service of a Summons and Complaint in a matrimonial matter.

      Thank you.

      Brian Clukies, P.I.
      106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
      Freeport, NY 11520
      516-223-2526
      fax: 516-908-7771
      email:bncpi@...
      Twitter: ClukiesPI

    • Sean Mulholland
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
        Brian

        Hope all is well.

        I have a good relationship with Ryan Duvall of the Duvall Group in Michigan. Not sure if he can help but he's a good starting point.

        Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
        Mulholland Investigation Inc
        221 East Adams Street
        Jacksonville, Florida 32202
        904 354 7989
        sean@...
        Assign a Case
        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
        Thank you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
          Hi Sean,

          Hope all is well by you as well.

          I’ll look him up or, if you have contact info, please send it on. Thanks!

          -Brian

          I have a good relationship with Ryan Duvall of the Duvall Group in Michigan. Not sure if he can help but he's a good starting point.

          Sean Mulholland, CFE, CLI
          Mulholland Investigation Inc
          221 East Adams Street
          Jacksonville, Florida 32202
          904 354 7989
          mailto:sean%40mulhollandinvestigation.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2011
            I don't know if he does SOP but his info is ::

            Ryan T. Duvall
            Duvall Group Investigations
            www.duvallinvestigations.com
            (Office)800-681-0687
            (Cell)734-244-3865
            (Fax)734-241-4068

            Ryan Raymond
            Youngstown, oh
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
              I need a Virginia License tag traced for my office. Any parties with the ability to perform this please contact me by the below email or 866-374-8532 / 703 878 7800

              Regards

              Charles Williams
              Telstar Investigations Inc.
              License id# 11-2414(VA-DCJS)
              1602 Bell View Blvd
              Alexandria, VA. 22307
              866 374 8532 (Toll Free)
              703 878 7800
              http://www.virginiaprivateinvestigator.com
              section25@...
              Former Alexandria Virginia Deputy Sheriff(10 Years)
              Serving the International and Domestic Community since 1996
              INTERNATIONAL OFFICE:  Santiago Dominican Republic(Licensed)
              http://www.telstarinvestigations.net