Clarksville, VA Licensed Field Operative Wanted!

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      Good Morning Yahoo Professional!

      We are looking for a Virginia state licensed field operative for a potential case we have bid on for our California client who believes that her boyfriend is cheating on her. He is currently in Clarksville, VA. The potential job will be for an estimated 3 days minimum between 8-10 hours per day and pays $35 per hour, plus .45 per mile.

      We hopefully should have this finalized before the end of today with our client and it may require an immediate availability please.

      All interested licensed investigators please reply only by email to:

      Steve
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.