eGroups: Employment Screening, Locates, Investigative Publications

  • Aaron Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2000
      I would like to personally invite you to join one or more of the following
      eGroups, depending upon your professional interests and experience:

      NW-PROFILES is an internet discussion list dedicated to pre-employment and
      tenant screening professionals. Active topics of discussion include the
      following topics. To join, send a blank e-mail to
      nw-profiles-subscribe@egroups.com or visit
      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nw-profiles.

      * Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Compliance
      * Industry-related State and Federal Legislation
      * Up-to-date Techniques and Resources
      * Marketing and Publicity Tips
      * Contractual and Legal Issues
      * Billing and Administrative Issues

      I-NEWS is a free monthly publication for investigative professionals. The
      publication is distributed the first of each month in Adobe PDF format. To
      subscribe, send a blank e-mail to i-news-subscribe@egroups.com or visit
      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/i-news.

      TRACERS is an internet discussion list dedicated to professionals involved
      in locating estranged relatives and family, performing adoption searches,
      etc. To join, send a blank e-mail to tracers-subscribe@egroups.com or visit
      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/tracers.

      These lists are hosted and moderated by Aaron Wells, owner and operator of
      Northwest Profiles, a Seattle-based company providing comprehensive
      screening services to some of the Pacific Northwest's largest corporations.
      Mr. Wells has several years of experience in both Los Angeles and Seattle,
      and has provided due diligence and professional screening services to a
      number of organizations including California State University.

      If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please feel free to
      contact me.

      Best wishes,

      Aaron T. Wells, CMI
      Principal Consultant