Re: Surveillance Operative Wanted in Clayton, NC

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
      Steve,

      Clayton, N.C. is less than 20 miles away from Raleigh, N.C., which gives you a fairly good selection of P.I.'s to choose from.

      I'd use Poindexter & Associates, if I wanted to make sure that the work is conducted correctly.

      Poindexter & Associates: http://www.poindexter-associates.com/

      I know Carlyle Poindexter personally, he is a very ethical person and he requires all of his employees to perform their jobs professionally and competently.

      I don't know if he will take your case for your proposed fee, but he might....

      Ricky B. Gurley.

      Agency License Number: 2011001124
      Private Investigator License Number: 2011001072

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 529-4476