Re: [infoguys-list] Your RIGHT To Bear Arms, Is It Your RIGHT? Please Send th...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Clyde -

      If you look closely at the URL, I believe you will see that this poll
      actually ran in November, 2007. Why they never took it down, only they know.
      Perhaps they forgot about it.

      Sue

      In a message dated 9/6/2011 5:45:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      cwsellers@... writes:

      To all my contacts,

      If you own a Gun You Should Keep This Moving!

      Guess they were not happy with the poll results the first time so USA
      today is running another one....vote now

      Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already said this is one of his major
      issues. He does not believe the 2nd Amendment gives individuals the right to
      bear arms. This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this
      gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your
      time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully
      these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will
      become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's accepting the District
      of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

      Here's what you need to do:

      First - vote on this one.

      Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if
      the results get published.

      _USATODAY.com_

      _http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm_
      (http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm)