Investigative Community Rallies for PI David Mink

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      September 6, 2011

      Investigative Community Rallies for PI David Mink

      To: Professional Investigator Community

      From: Jim Carino, Executive Director, Intellenet;

      Maria Landry, President, NCISS;

      Peter Psarouthakis, Executive Committee Chairman, ISPLA;

      Terry Cox, National Director, NALI; and

      Vic Pichette, President, LPDARI

      Longtime private investigator and industry leader David Mink was involved in
      a tragic motorcycle accident. He has suffered severe spinal injuries and
      remains hospitalized. Soon he will be transferred to a rehabilitation
      center in Boston, over an hour from his home, for an undetermined length of
      time. We have also learned that David's daughter, Ali, has been battling
      brain cancer and underwent another brain surgery the day after David's
      accident.

      David's impact on the professional investigator community has been profound.
      He has held many leadership positions and has impacted many of our lives
      over the years. We are very concerned for David and his family.

      David owns a successful firm in Rhode Island. Efforts are underway to
      coordinate a local and national cadre of licensed investigators to step in
      and work pro bono until David recovers. We ask that you consider a
      financial donation of one hour of your billable time to this fine and
      gracious man. Cards and checks can be mailed to the office address,111
      Airport Road, Suite 6, Warwick, RI 02889,or please click the following link
      for credit card/Paypal instructions:

      <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMZC4S
      GVHKBC6>
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=QMZC4SG
      VHKBC6

      Please remember David and his family in your prayers. If you have any
      questions, you may reach the family at <mailto:minkfamilyRI@...>
      minkfamilyRI@.... On behalf of our organizations, thank you in
      advance for your generosity.

      Peter Psarouthakis