Re: [infoguys-list] Two - Day Email Tracing & Internet Profiling - September ...

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Are you looking to come to the East Coast?  Please let me know.  I will assist to make it happen.  Have a great labor day weekend.

      Frank M. Grande
      CheckMate Investigations LLC
      P.O. Box825 Bethel,CT 06801
      Office: 203.743.6455
      Fax: 203.778.2415
      Toll: 877.743.6455
      Email info@...
      Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
      CT PI Lic. #A-2192
      NCISS,NAIS,NAPI
      When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party,please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and all attachments.

    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        I dunno . . . did we?

        I have some vague recollection of you putting me to bed . . . you'll have
        to tell me about it someday.

        ; )

        Bill

        In a message dated 9/1/2011 1:46:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        suesarkis@... writes:

        Bill -

        What's the matter ?? Come on out and we can go drinking again !!!! We
        had fun, didn't we?

        Sue

        In a message dated 8/31/2011 10:41:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        _oracleintl@..._ (mailto:oracleintl@...) writes:

        I'm not much for endorsements, but this particular seminar is worth the
        investment.

        I attended Brian's first one, and I've been to several since. When he
        gets around to offering another one here locally, I'll go again.

        Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
        Oracle International
        Naples, FL 34101
        (239) 304-1639 V
        (239) 641-6782 C
        _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (__http://www.FraudsAndScams.com__
        (http://www.fraudsandscams.com_/)
        (_http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) ) )

        In a message dated 8/31/2011 11:42:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        __Frank.Zellers@..._ (mailto:_Frank.Zellers@...) _
        (mailto:_Frank.Zellers@..._ (mailto:Frank.Zellers@...) ) writes:

        Email Tracing & Internet Profiling (ENET):

        September 26th & 27th, 2011
        2 full days of training
        Ayres Hotel (Corona West)
        1900 W Frontage Rd, Corona, CA 92882
        Hotel Reservations: (951) 738-9113

        CA MCLE Credit - Pending

        Instructor: Brian Ingram

        The course is designed for Attorneys, Law Enforcement, & Private
        Sector Investigators. The course will provide students with the
        current techniques for conducting IP tracing and advanced Internet
        investigations. The student will be provided instruction on the
        network systems that make the exchange of information on the Internet
        possible. The course will also address reading email headers, tracing
        email, tracing Internet user groups, how to effectively use Internet
        and software resources, and instruction on how to use this information
        with different types of criminal and civil investigations.

        Fee: $180.00

        FLyer: __http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf__
        (http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf_)
        (_http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf_
        (http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf) )

        REGISTER AT __http://www.advancedinternet.org__
        (http://www.advancedinternet.org_/)
        (_http://www.advancedinternet.org/_ (http://www.advancedinternet.org/) )

        About the instructor:

        To date, Brian Ingram has trained approximately 1500 Private
        Investigators and 850 Law Enforcement Officers. Law Enforcement
        Agencies that have participated in this training include; U.S. Postal
        Inspection Service, FBI, Secret Service, Customs, IRS-CID, DEA, ATF,
        Indiana State Police, Bloomington, IN Police, Ventura, CA Sheriff’s
        Dept., Ventura Police Dept. New York City Police Dept. City of London,
        England, Lothian and Borders, U.K. Police, Ohio Attorney-General’s
        Office Computer Crime Division, New York Attorney-General’s Office and
        many others.

        During his career as a police officer, Brian Ingram solved several
        major narcotics cases, burglary rings and other major cases. In that
        time period, Brian Ingram never lost a felony case, a record of
        approximately 235 felony convictions.

        As a Private Investigator, Brian has been responsible for
        investigating and solving several child predator cases internationally
        as well has some major Internet Fraud rings. Criminal Defense Case
        Work includes working on the defense team on a high profile, Capital
        Murder case in which the result was an acquittal. Areas of
        specialization in Criminal Defense cases include Homicide, Sexual
        Assault (both adult and child) and all High Technology/Computer and
        Internet related crimes.

        --
        Frank Zellers
        INLAND DIRECT

        **Please feel free to forward this email to a colleague**

        To unsubscribe, send a message to
        ___infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com_
        <hr>Yahoo! Groups Links