Re: [infoguys-list] Two - Day Email Tracing & Internet Profiling - September ...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2011
      Bill -

      What's the matter ?? Come on out and we can go drinking again !!!! We
      had fun, didn't we?

      Sue

      In a message dated 8/31/2011 10:41:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      oracleintl@... writes:

      I'm not much for endorsements, but this particular seminar is worth the
      investment.

      I attended Brian's first one, and I've been to several since. When he
      gets around to offering another one here locally, I'll go again.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 641-6782 C
      _www.FraudsAndScams.com_ (_http://www.FraudsAndScams.com_
      (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) )

      In a message dated 8/31/2011 11:42:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      _Frank.Zellers@..._ (mailto:Frank.Zellers@...) writes:

      Email Tracing & Internet Profiling (ENET):

      September 26th & 27th, 2011
      2 full days of training
      Ayres Hotel (Corona West)
      1900 W Frontage Rd, Corona, CA 92882
      Hotel Reservations: (951) 738-9113

      CA MCLE Credit - Pending

      Instructor: Brian Ingram

      The course is designed for Attorneys, Law Enforcement, & Private
      Sector Investigators. The course will provide students with the
      current techniques for conducting IP tracing and advanced Internet
      investigations. The student will be provided instruction on the
      network systems that make the exchange of information on the Internet
      possible. The course will also address reading email headers, tracing
      email, tracing Internet user groups, how to effectively use Internet
      and software resources, and instruction on how to use this information
      with different types of criminal and civil investigations.

      Fee: $180.00

      FLyer: _http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf_
      (http://www.inlanddirect.net/events/pdf/ENET-CA.pdf)

      REGISTER AT _http://www.advancedinternet.org_
      (http://www.advancedinternet.org/)

      About the instructor:

      To date, Brian Ingram has trained approximately 1500 Private
      Investigators and 850 Law Enforcement Officers. Law Enforcement
      Agencies that have participated in this training include; U.S. Postal
      Inspection Service, FBI, Secret Service, Customs, IRS-CID, DEA, ATF,
      Indiana State Police, Bloomington, IN Police, Ventura, CA Sheriff’s
      Dept., Ventura Police Dept. New York City Police Dept. City of London,
      England, Lothian and Borders, U.K. Police, Ohio Attorney-General’s
      Office Computer Crime Division, New York Attorney-General’s Office and
      many others.

      During his career as a police officer, Brian Ingram solved several
      major narcotics cases, burglary rings and other major cases. In that
      time period, Brian Ingram never lost a felony case, a record of
      approximately 235 felony convictions.

      As a Private Investigator, Brian has been responsible for
      investigating and solving several child predator cases internationally
      as well has some major Internet Fraud rings. Criminal Defense Case
      Work includes working on the defense team on a high profile, Capital
      Murder case in which the result was an acquittal. Areas of
      specialization in Criminal Defense cases include Homicide, Sexual
      Assault (both adult and child) and all High Technology/Computer and
      Internet related crimes.

      --
      Frank Zellers
      INLAND DIRECT

      **Please feel free to forward this email to a colleague**

      <hr>Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Frank and Julie Grande
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
        Are you looking to come to the East Coast?  Please let me know.  I will assist to make it happen.  Have a great labor day weekend.

        Frank M. Grande
        CheckMate Investigations LLC
        P.O. Box825 Bethel,CT 06801
        Office: 203.743.6455
        Fax: 203.778.2415
        Toll: 877.743.6455
        Email info@...
        Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net
        CT PI Lic. #A-2192
        NCISS,NAIS,NAPI
        When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

        All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party,please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and all attachments.

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
          I dunno . . . did we?

          I have some vague recollection of you putting me to bed . . . you'll have
          to tell me about it someday.

          ; )

          Bill

          (_http://www.fraudsandscams.com/_ (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/) ) )

          (_http://www.advancedinternet.org/_ (http://www.advancedinternet.org/) )

          (mailto:_frank@..._ (mailto:frank@...) )
          California Private Investigator License #27090

          **Please feel free to forward this email to a colleague**

          To unsubscribe, send a message to
          ___infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com_
          <hr>Yahoo! Groups Links