Attention: Tonight's P.I. Classroom for "DROIDS" has been Cancelled!

  • G.E. INVESTIGATIONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Attention: Tonight's P.I. Classroom for "DROIDS" has been Cancelled!

      This is being posted as a courtesy for Joe Seanor...

      The P.I. Classroom tonight for the topic of "DROIDS" has unfortunately been cancelled due to to an emergency.

      Thank you in advance for the understanding & our appologies for any inconvenience.

      Thanks

      Joe Seanor
      Investigative and Security Consultant
      twitter: internettracker