Lawrenceville, IL WC Surveillance - 2 Days

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      Dear List Members:

      I am in need of an experienced workers' comp surveillance investigator in
      Lawrenceville, IL. I need a weekday and a weekend day. More days if active
      and able to obtain good video. Must have a camera that displays date and
      time as well as covert camera should the claimant enter a public facility in
      order to follow them in.

      I can offer a flat rate of $350.00 per day. Please contact me privately at
      dean@... if you are in the immediate area and can handle this
      assignment.

      Regards,

      Dean Boerger