Denver, Colorado Private Investigator's Conference
Please excuse the cross posts.
Did you know the Professional Private Investigators Association of
Colorado is having its annual conference in Denver this year?
This year's conference will be held on September 23rd-24th, 2011.
Register today at http://ppiac.org <http://ppiac.org/>
Here are some of the benefits and value that the conference provides.
1. Nationally and internationally acclaimed line up of
speakers which will provide training and educational benefits for the
the highly experienced private investigator. Expand your knowledge base!
2. 8.5 hours continuing education credits for NALI
3. A separate day long seminar by PI Magazine's Jimmie Mesis on
September 22nd which includes private investigator business and
4. Networking with PPIAC investigators and other non-member attendees
over a 2-3 day period, rather than the typical 2-3 hour monthly meeting.
know private investigators with specialties different than yours. For
PI, it's a great opportunity to gain advice from experienced
5. Last year, a majority of attendees walked away with a door prize,
values of roughly $15 to several hundred dollars. This year's
have a similar amount of giveaways.
6. For attendees who check in at the Embassy Suites under the PPIAC
rate, there will be complimentary continental breakfast and unlimited
7. For PI history buffs or enthusiasts, the opportunity to see PI
display on wheels! This could be your only opportunity to view this
Colorado. http://pimuseum.org/ <http://pimuseum.org/>
8. With a wide range of topics, you are sure to be exposed to
that can make you a more well rounded investigator.
9. This year's Denver conference provides attendees with a venue
that is a
short drive away for the majority of Denver based investigators.
10. Flexibility in registration fees. Sign up for one day, or better
sign up for all three!
11. CATCH UP AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES!
Advanced Professional Investigations
P.O. Box 654
Castle Rock, CO 80104
Licensed & Insured
Senior member PPIAC, members NCISS
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is for the private and confidential
use of the named and intended recipients only. It may be protected by
the attorney work-product priviledge and/or investigator work-product
privilege. Any unauthorized review, access, copying, dissemination,
distribution, or use of any portion of this information is strictly
prohibited by Federal Law.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]