Re: [infoguys-list] info

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2000
      I have a client who needs some help in North Port, Florida.
      He needs to verify an address and who all lives there. Also probably
      some other work in the area. Is there anyone in North Port who is
      interested?

      Rick Suttles
      Springfield, MO
      1-888-576-9533
      rsuttles@...
    • staray@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2000
        Please send me your list of services.

        Ray Myszak
        Star Security & Investigation
        6223 Hohman Avenue
        Hammond, Indiana 46320

        Phone: 219-931-9105
        Fax: 219-931-2466
      • dcpoly1@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 15, 2000
          Sir,

          Iam a private investigator in Orlando, Fl who is looking for a good
          information broker that can provide quick and reasonable service. Please
          forward to me a list of your services, the turn around time and cost.

          Denny Connors M.S.
          e-mail address: dcpoly1@...
        • Rick Suttles
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2000
            Denny,
            Thanx for your interest in my company, if you'll send me your fax # and or
            your mailing add; I'll send you a list of my services and fees. Thanx again
            for your consideration.
            Rick Suttles
            ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
            Springfield, Mo.
            phone/fax (417) 831-7778
            e-mail rsuttles@...

          • dcpoly1@cs.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2000
              My Address is : Connors Polygraph & INvestigative Services
              P/O Box 690744 Orlando, Fl. 32819 My Phone is 407-345-8410
              I will be looking forward to your price list of services

              thanks
              Denny Connors M.S.