info

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 70 , Jun 5, 2000
      Dear Fellow Investigators,
      Please allow us to introduce ourselves. We are a full service
      information brokerage located in Springfield, Missouri. We specialize in
      hard-to-get records and information nationwide. We have access to virtually
      tons of information, including, but not limited to, criminal records,
      telephone records of any kind, non-pubs, toll-calls, etc...asset searches,
      DMVs, credit headers from all three bureaus, credit reports, SS number info,
      etc... We also offer pre-employment background packages for a very
      reasonable fee. We can get virtually anything you need. You will find that
      our work is top quality and we strive to keep our fees competitive, so that
      we can both make money. If you're interested in more information, or in
      receiving a list of our services and fees please drop us an e-mail, or feel
      free to give us a call. Thank you very much for your consideration.
      Rick Suttles
      ACCESS USA-Information Brokers
      309 N Jefferson Av. Suite 209
      Springfield, MO 65806
      1-417-831-7778
      e-mail rsuttles@...
    • John Fry
      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 24, 2000
        Rick:
        Please me a copy of your price list along with turnaround times.
        Thank you,
        John L. Fry
        Fax:1-212-504-3099