Nation wide sex offender registry

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
      Is anyone aware if there is a nation wide sex offender registry rather then
      have to search on a state by state basis.

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock

      THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION ARE ATTORNEY
      CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, INVESTIGATIVE WORK PRODUCT AND CONFIDENTIAL
      IN NATURE. ITS USE IS SOLELY FOR THAT OF THE ATTORNEY AND HIS/HER CLIENT.
      ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN
      ERROR PLEASE DESTROY AND ADVISE THE SENDER.

    • Lucia Frigerio
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
        I don't beleive there is one search for that, but here is a link that has the links to each state;

        http://www.blackbookonline.info/USA-Sex-Offenders.aspx%c2%a0

        Dondi(Dee)Lucia Frigerio-Holmes
        The Looking Glass, LLC
        Phoenix, AZ 85060
        AZ License #1597140 & 1597141
        phone:623/252-2223 fax: 602/680-7850
        www.thelookingglassinvestigations.com
        Member of Investigators of America

      • RanchoAttySvc@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
          _United States Department of Justice National Sex Offender Public Website_
          (http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/Conditions.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1)
          _"Your friendly neighborhood Process Server_
          (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/) "
          Michele Dawn

          RPS 117 & CA PI 24790
          Rancho Attorney Service of California &
          RASCAL's Research & Location Services
          28465 Old Town Front St #318
          Temecula, CA 92590
          (951) 693-0165
          CALSpro NAPPS CAJP NCISS
          "Tweet" to rascalprocess
          See our website at _www.ranchoattorneyservice.com_
          (http://www.ranchoattorneyservice.com/)
          MC - Visa - American Express

        • DataFacts, Inc.
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
            Take a look at:
            http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/Portal.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

            Best Wishes,

            Jim Gilboy

            DataFacts, Inc.
            Strategic Business Information Services
            P.O. Box 111
            Hales Corners, WI 53130
            Office: 414-529-8440
            Fax: 414-529-8441
            datafacts@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 15, 2011
              assoresearch@..., wrote the following at or about 8/15/2011 9:32 AM:

              > Is anyone aware if there is a nation wide sex offender registry rather then
              > have to search on a state by state basis.
              >
              > Thank you
              > Gil

              Either or both of these will

              http://www.nsopr.gov/

              http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/registry.htm

              --

              Enjoy,

              /Bob/
              Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
              NAPPS
              Woodstock, IL 60098-0366 NCISS, & P.A.W.L.I.
              Licensed in IL & WI (815) 337-4636 Voice
              337-4638 Fax
              email: inquiry@... <mailto:inquiry@...> or
              rth@... <mailto:rth@...>
              Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063