Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Wilmington, DE Serve

  • ERIC AFFLERBACH
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      $60 - usually completed within 2 business days

      On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM, <sherlockhomz@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Have a serve in Wilmington DE on a corporation at what appears to be the
      > registered agent on N Market.Please e-mail me with cost and tat, Thanks
      >

      > Martin Lichtig
      > 3874 Valleyview Street
      > Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      > Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      > NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      > NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      > _sherlockhomz@..._ (mailto:sherlockhomz@...)
      > 914-420-3737

      Eric M. Afflerbach
      *Pennsylvania State Constable* /
      *State Constables Office* / President
      P.O. Box 26534
      Collegeville, Pa 19426
      Office 610.726.1400
      *E.M.A. Attorney Services LLC*. / President
      711 Pine St
      Barto, Pa 19504
      Office 610.906.3535
      Fax 610.845.7321
      EricAfflerbach@...
      www.EMAAttorneyServicesLLC.com <http://www.emaattorneyservicesllc.com/>
      *Under Investigations* / President
      www.UnderInvestigations.com <http://www.underinvestigations.com/>
      Underinvestigations@...
      *Shadow Investigations* / Partner
      Office 610.726.1400
      Headquarters, Barto, Pa
      Field offices located in
      Collegeville, Philadelphia and Allentown, Easton Pa.