Re: Wilmington, DE Serve

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      Have a serve in Wilmington DE on a corporation at what appears to be the
      registered agent on N Market.Please e-mail me with cost and tat, Thanks

      Martin Lichtig
      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      _sherlockhomz@..._ (mailto:sherlockhomz@...)

    • ERIC AFFLERBACH
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
        $60 - usually completed within 2 business days

        On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:31 AM, <sherlockhomz@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Have a serve in Wilmington DE on a corporation at what appears to be the
        > registered agent on N Market.Please e-mail me with cost and tat, Thanks
        >

        > Martin Lichtig
        > 3874 Valleyview Street
        > Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
        > Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
        > NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
        > NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
        > _sherlockhomz@..._ (mailto:sherlockhomz@...)
        > 914-420-3737

        Eric M. Afflerbach
        *Pennsylvania State Constable* /
        *State Constables Office* / President
        P.O. Box 26534
        Collegeville, Pa 19426
        Office 610.726.1400
        *E.M.A. Attorney Services LLC*. / President
        711 Pine St
        Barto, Pa 19504
        Office 610.906.3535
        Fax 610.845.7321
        EricAfflerbach@...
        www.EMAAttorneyServicesLLC.com <http://www.emaattorneyservicesllc.com/>
        *Under Investigations* / President
        www.UnderInvestigations.com <http://www.underinvestigations.com/>
        Underinvestigations@...
        *Shadow Investigations* / Partner
        Office 610.726.1400
        Headquarters, Barto, Pa
        Field offices located in
        Collegeville, Philadelphia and Allentown, Easton Pa.