P.I. Museum on Wheels (PIMOW) Video Promo

  • Jimmie Mesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2011
      Colleagues,

      Here is the link to a very short promotional video for the new P.I. Museum
      on Wheels <http://www.pimagazine.com/PI-Museum-video.html> (PIMOW).

      On Friday August 12th the PIMOW heads to its next Port of Call about 1,350
      miles distant from the P.I. Museum's home base in San Diego, California.
      Texas PIs & Security Professionals will be treated to a visit by the PIMOW.
      TALI 2011 40th Anniversary Conference in Ft. Worth, TX at Omni Hotel is
      where you will find PIMOW proudly parked right in front of this venue. Omni
      Hotel public guests as well as those attending the TALI event will be able
      to take advantage of this unique opportunity to see PIMOW in person.

      Please take a moment to view the video promo
      <http://www.pimagazine.com/PI-Museum-video.html> and also take a moment to
      visit the P.I. Museum website <http://www.pimuseum.org/> . You can show your
      support by becoming a museum member or making a small tax deductable
      donation.

      Roesemarie and I are proud to be a sponsor of the P.I. Museum on Wheels and
      support the history of our profession. Please show the P.I. Museum your
      support by visiting their website <http://www.pimuseum.org/> and consider
      becoming a member.

      Thank you,

      Jimmie Mesis, LPI