Site Check Needed in Livingston Parrish, LA

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2011
      Good Morning Yahoo Group Professionals!

      We have a site-check need completed in the next day or two on a property in Livingston Parrish, Louisianna. It pays a flat $75.00 for pictures of the property, business and any vehicles parked on or near the property.

      All interest, please reply to:

      Steve
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.