Asset Search Needed in New Zealand and Washington State DMV plate runs needed

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      Good Morning Yahoo Group Professionals!

      We are looking for a good resource in New Zealand that can assist us with performing a basic and extensive asset searches in New Zealand.

      We also need to obtain the registered owner information of two vehicles with Washington State Plates. The purpose is related to an auto accident investigation.

      All interested please reply to:

      Steve
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.