Possible Cult or Religious Fanatics?

  • Frank and Julie Grande
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 12:01 PM
      Hello colleagues,

      I have a client who's sister and husband are into a holistic approach where they have become religious fanatics and only believe in holistic medicine.

      My client is worried due to her sister will not communicate with her,  or makes appointments to see her occasionally.  She will only talk to her in the phone one day a week.  The client's sister is frail and very sickly looking.  They are worried that the holistic approach is nor helping.

      Below are examples of what she is into.

      1. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DKyoE1Zvb2nk&v=KyoE1Zvb2nk&gl=US

      2.  http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCsaXQy2QooA&v=CsaXQy2QooA&gl=US

      If any one is familiar with the link, any advise or direction will be  helpful.

      Please contact me off list at info@...

      Warmest regards

      Frank M. Grande CheckMate Investigations LLC P.O. Box825 Bethel,CT 06801 Office: 203.743.6455 Fax: 203.778.2415 Toll: 877.743.6455 Email info@... Web: www.checkmate-investigations.net CT Lic. #A-2192,NCISS,NAIS,NAPI When there are no more moves, CHECKMATE! WE ARE YOUR LAST MOVE.

      All information via this email is intended for the recipient(s). The material within this email may contain confidential and or legal information. If you are not the intended party,please notify the sender via email and destroy all information that was sent to you such as the email and all attachments.