Herndon, VA Surveillance Operative Wanted for 11am Monday the 8th

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      Good Afternoon Yahoo Group Professionals,

      We just reeled in within this past hour from one of our California client's a domestic surveillance that we will need one operative on site at 11:00am EST TOMORROW MORNING, Monday August 8th. in Herndon Virginia.

      We are looking for someone experienced with video domestic surveillance. Photos and a report summary will also be required. We will pay up to 1 hour to write the report.

      This gig pays $35.00 per hour with a .65 per mile. It will be a 4 hour minimum but may just extend as late as 9pm.

      Please forward all interest to:

      Steve Campanella
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.