Re: [infoguys-list] France International Asset Search Help Wanted

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
      Steve -

      A word to the wise. If work needs to be done in France, do not give your
      client a price quote but rather refer him directly to some french
      investigators who speak English. I know quite a few if you need any referrals.

      You will find that they are very, very expensive and you cannot make a
      single cent as their quotes will be too high. You should let your client deal
      directly with them before your client gets a tad upset with you.

      If he cannot afford, so be it. However, it will have been of no fault of
      yours. The only thing you can do is ask the Fench PI to go as easy as
      possible.

      Just a suggestion.

      thank a military veteran