France International Asset Search Help Wanted

  • pdssearch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 5:51 PM
      Good Afternoon Yahoo Professionals!

      We have a California client who needs investigation conducted on an American national who lives and operates a business in Paris. The client has bank account information, including banks and account numbers, address information and names of the subject's business contacts. We will of course provide you with all necessary information to do your investigation.

      We need to quote the job to the client to include a search for additional bank accounts, plus real estate ownership in France, and to verify ownership of the business, provide pictures and confirm activity and operations.

      Please quote price, availability and time frame for such work. Client is an individual of moderate income, not a business.

      _______________________________________
      Steve Campanella
      Sales and Marketing
      Private Detective Services
      Toll Free: 877-433-6277 X1004
      Fax: 714-546-7474
      Email: Steve@...
      www.PDSSearch.com
      California PI License 6103

      Confidentiality Notice: The documents contained in and accompanying this e-mail transmission contain information belonging to sender or its client(s) which is privileged by law as private and/or proprietary information, attorney communication, attorney work product, or other client applicable privileges. The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and/or entity(ies) named above. If you are not one of the individuals or entities named above, you are prohibited, under law, from reviewing, observing, or retaining this e-mail. You are further notified that under the law you are prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action with regard to this e-mail or the information set forth therein.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 6:31 PM
        Steve -

        A word to the wise. If work needs to be done in France, do not give your
        client a price quote but rather refer him directly to some french
        investigators who speak English. I know quite a few if you need any referrals.

        You will find that they are very, very expensive and you cannot make a
        single cent as their quotes will be too high. You should let your client deal
        directly with them before your client gets a tad upset with you.

        If he cannot afford, so be it. However, it will have been of no fault of
        yours. The only thing you can do is ask the Fench PI to go as easy as
        possible.

        Just a suggestion.

        thank a military veteran