Hackers and hijackers

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      EPG -

      As soon as you verify that you have changed your Yahoo password, I will
      gladly reinstate your ability to post. I've asked you a couple of times to
      no avail. This garbage getting through has got to stop and it will not
      until and unless you change your password.

      thank a military veteran

      In a message dated 8/1/2011 8:42:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      epginvestigation@... writes:

      _http://vegoroye.co.tv/_ (http://vegoroye.co.tv/)